FOTD: Sparkle & Fade

Monday 3 September 2012


I'm on a roll with these 'Face of the Day' posts huh?

I went for some lunch on Sunday because my friend was flying back down to London on Monday so it was great to have a girly catch up and gossip! I'm starting to get a niggling feeling that my make-up is very 'samey'. My collection isn't very vast as I try and use up as much as I can before purchasing more. I'm very good like that!

MAC's Naked Lunch and Satin Taupe is my favourite eyeshadow combinations ever! And I've so almost hit pan on Satin Taupe, a few more uses I think and I should see the silver pan! 

What your favourite eyeshadow combination?

Vanessa

x

4 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! I find myself using the blues and purples in my Sleek original palette a lot.. Those or some out of my MUA palette.. off of the top of my head, not sure which it is! Though those are all bright colours really. It depends how I feel but I often opt for colours instead of neutral, or else I use my Naked 2 palette or the MUA one that is similar to Naked palette. Can't afford MAC and stuff. My naked 2 was a treat after we moved with £10 off. :D Also love Peep Show mascara! Can't say I've hit pan on many products!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much! I wish I was brave enough to experiment with colours. I can never tell what looks good on me so I always stick to neutrals just to be on the safe side :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love the natural barely there look here! Your skin looks flawless! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been quite blessed with good skin!

      xx

      Delete