I'm always moving and changing up my makeup storage. I'm never fully satisfied unless I find a mess free way of doing it. Over the past few weeks, I've done a lot of clearing out and organising my room so I hit up TK Maxx and I found this storage tin. I loved the vintage-y effect of it so I thought it would be a great way of storing the makeup that I currently use. Lets delve inside...
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: I'm currently rationing this foundation so I can save up enough Boots points to purchase another one. One of my favourite foundation and is so light to wear.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: You can read my full review of this foundation here. I love this foundation for daytime use. Great coverage and it's so inexpensive as well.
- MAC Lustre Drops - Pink Rebel: Amazing liquid highlighter. I like using it in the Spring/Summer time especially for that extra bit of glow. You can read my full review of this product here.
- Garnier Roll On: For those mornings where I've only had 5 hours sleep. Wakes up the under eye really well but if you're looking for a full coverage under eye concealer, this probably won't manage to do the job.
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain - Honey: You never hear much about these nowadays do you? It's like they came and went as quickly as people were churning out their reviews. I still love mine, mainly for the fact it smells minty.
- Topshop Cream Blush - Flush: One of my favourite cream blushes of all time. Love this in the Summer months.
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil: For eyebrows.
- HD Brows Palette: I got this in a Glossybox AGES ago. I didn't like using it at first because it was in the completely wrong colour for me but I use the darkest colour with a light hand and it's fills in my brows quite nicely.
- NARS Cream Blush - Penny Lane: Current blush love! It was on my wishlist for a very long time and with my very first paycheck, I popped this into my basket and skipped happily away :)
- MAC Quad - Quarry, Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe, Vanilla: My most used MAC eyeshadows. I hit pan on three shades so I pretty much use them whenever I wear eyeshadow. Don't quote me on the last shade though, I can't quite remember what the name of it is.
- Majolica Majorca Cream Eye Pencil: One of my best finds in HK. I probably won't buy another brand of pencil eyeliner after using this!
- Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze: My lazy day must have. One swipe of this on my eyelids and I'm ready to go!
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot: I use this mainly as an eye base before apply any eyeshadow. Acts as a great eye primer if you're not into the more liquid eye bases.
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: Been testing the waters of this mascara and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. The jury is still out on this one!
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: My eyelashes are typical Asian eyelashes so this is an amazing eyelash curler that actually does what it is meant to do.
I rarely switch up my makeup. I have the 'use up what you already have before buying any more' mentality so this little makeup kit does me quite nicely!
What are your current makeup products?