Life Updates #1

Thursday 6 September 2012

Source
I feel like I haven't done one of these 'rambley' posts in a long time so I thought it would be nice to kind of update all you lovely readers of what is going on in my life. To be honest, I like to think of this blog to be a little public diary of mine so this post will fit in quite nicely!

I started my new job this week and the first 4 weeks is just intensive training. I've really been enjoying it as I'm learning new things, meeting new people and just generally having such a great time. The one thing I'm hating is the commute to work. It's all the way across town and early morning starts just don't sit too well with me as I was too used to the student lifestyle! Lots of coffee later I manage JUST to survive. Bear in mind...this is only week one! I was really nervous to begin with as I wasn't sure if the job was for me, but I'm slowly starting to come round to the idea!

Other than that I've been trying to keep on top of blogging, emails and sleep! Oh and I'm also so happy to reach 73 followers on GFC! Hello to all of you lovely readers *waves ecstatically* I was always scared to join the blogging community because I had been a long time lurker before plunging in at the deep end and everyone already seemed to have their little groups. But I've been so lucky to have welcomed into the blogging community the way that I have. For that, you all deserve a mahoosive hug!

Anyway! I hope you haven't been bored to tears reading all this and I also hope to get some blog posts scheduled this weekend for next week as I think I underestimated how little time I had this week. I will be more organised next week! Scouts honour! 

If you want more frequent updates (or you just miss me too much!), you can follow me on Twitter (@ParisianOrchid)! There is much banter to be had over there ^_^ 

How are you all? What have you been up to?

Over & Out!

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment