boys like girls who wear glasses

Wednesday 19 September 2012


If you're a long time follower of my blog, you will have remember way back when I was trying to pick out a new pair of frames. Being a graduate and basically unemployed, I held off. But now I'm in full time employment, I decided to pick out a new pair of frames as I will be working with computers most of the day.

I've basically been wearing glasses since I was 17 years young and although I don't have a big prescription, I use them mainly for looking at computer screens, reading and driving at night. I've often been told that I suit a wide variety of frames because of my face structure (whut?) so you would think picking out a new pair would be easy. No. That's where I hit obstacles. I just can't decide!

I knew I wanted big frames fairly similar to the traditional RayBans but I find that the bigger they are, the heavier they are (and I carry enough weight as it is!). As soon as I tried these ones on, they were perfect!

Money well spent.

Vanessa

x

2 comments:

  1. It was a relief to finally see a beauty blogger wear frames! Sometimes I think there's too negative a view on frame - not very inspiring for the young ones for who contact lenses are not an option! Nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much Clare. I love picking out new frames, kind of like a new accessory! :)

      xx

      Delete