My Body Shop Favourites

Wednesday 5 September 2012


I don't often shop at The Body Shop. It's definitely nothing to do with the products because I think they are fantastic and I just love going about the shop and smelling all the perfumes and body butters! But there are some things that I know The Body Shop does best and these are my favourites!

The first thing is actually a recent purchase of mine and it's the Coconut Oil Hair Shine. Anything coconut scented and I'm on it like a car bonnet and this is certainly no exception! It's like a hard wax and it melts onto your fingertips, then I apply it onto my hair after I've straightened it and it gives a really nice shine. It helps control the frizz as well and gives the most decadence smell ever! This little tin (I say little but it's 50g!) will probably last you ages so it's definitely worth investing if you're looking to get out of a rut with your hair routine.

Lastly, are The Body Shop body butters. I personally think that the body butters are what they do best. They're so luxurious and moisturising and you're always sure to find a great deal on them (especially during the sales periods!) My favourite are the 'Duo' ones. One side is a regular body butter for normal skin e.g. arms and legs. The other side is a more thicker cream that is used on more drier areas e.g. elbows and knees. Oh and I can't talk about body butters and not mention the scents! I could spend all day writing about it but you'd be here forever! For the Duo ones, Sweet Pea is my favourite. Smells so fresh without it being too over-bearing, which I'm sure a lot of people find it is but I love it. Everyone is different at the end of the day!

The Coconut Oil Hair Shine is RRP £5 and the Duo Body Butters are RRP £12.50 but I usually wait until they are on offer!

What are your Body Shop favourites?

Vanessa

x

4 comments:

  1. I have the duo in Acai and i love it too but i find most of the body shop body butters quite greecy on my skin the coconut oil looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd agree with you Rachel, it's a fine line between them being too overly greasy and but you still want them to be moisturising.

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love body shop, but like yourself, I rarely pop in. The body butters are my fave too, they last so long! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a great investment! My friend uses them like they're going out of fashion so she's accumulated so many empty tubs!

      xx

      Delete