0.7 The Sunday Journal

Sunday 28 February 2016


Can we hardly believe that it's March on Tuesday? Where is the year going already?

This week, I got ill again. No idea how but it's knocked me for six and I even went home early from work one day which is so unlike me! Luckily I got better pretty quick for some corporate hospitality ;) Last year, me and the boy won first prize in a raffle which was corporate hospitality at Aberdeen Football Club for 4 people. We decided to invite the lovely couple who had arranged the charity ceilidh as a thank you for giving us the opportunity to go.

We arrived at the stadium at around 12.30pm and was quickly shown to our table amongst other corporate big guns. We had an amazing three course meal - 4 hour braised beef! *drool* with drinks included. After the meal, we went out to watch the match (my first ever Aberdeen football match despite living here all my life!) and at half time we were treated to a famous Pittodrie Pie. No idea what is in them, but they were delicious! The teams drew at full time and afterwards we went back to the dining room and had some more drinks. We ended up in the city for more drinks afterwards and we managed to get home at a respectable 10pm. The service from the staff was brilliant at the stadium and my glass was never empty. Would love to be treated like VIP's again!

Today, I have been enjoying a chilled Sunday and went for a nice 5k run with my chum. What beautiful weather there was today, I didn't want the sun to stop shining!

February has been a crazy month! Looking forward to a relaxed weekend next week with only necessary movements to be made.

I hope you have been enjoying your weekend and your week! Tell me if you did anything interesting/exiting :)

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment