04. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 7 February 2016



Hello, hello again! Haven't I been on a blogging roll this week? I'm trying not to anger my blogging flow, I want this to carry on! Another Sunday Journal for you this week for you to feast your eyes on :)

On Friday night, I hosted my first ever quiz night for my work colleagues. It was so much fun. Although I wasn't drinking, my work colleagues were still in good humour and seemed to enjoy my eccentric take on a quiz night.

I've been busy with my printmaking project for uni and this week I had suffered an injury involving a lino cutting tool and my finger. The worst thing about cutting at home is that my flat isn't warm enough to get a smooth cut hence the jagged cutting and the unintentional cutting of fingers. Still on my test print. Pretty sure it's like three weeks until I have to submit something. Ai.

I went to see Hairspray in the theatre last night and it was so good! I bought the tickets as a birthday present for Mama Orchid last month so we had a girly night out. I do love a wardrobe malfunction during a show and the cast and audience were in hysterics when Claire Sweeney's outfit burst open!

A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. I am very content right now. Coffee and walnut cake is cooling in the kitchen waiting to be iced and I'm spending a chilled out Sunday with my boy.

How are you spending your Sunday?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment