0.8 The Sunday Journal

Sunday 6 March 2016


Oh hey there! Guess who chopped off all her hair and is loving it? I've been looking at getting a bob for a while and decided that now was a good time. My hair was all straggly and not in very good condition so my hairdresser literally took a pair of scissors gathered up my hair and cut it off at the neck. It was scary but it's been a nice change. Still getting used to feeling the air on my neck!

I hope you've all had a lovely Mothers' Day and have been spoiling your Mamas. I cooked Mama Orchid a nice dinner last night - homemade Chicken Katsu Curry...yum in my tum! Today I went to see her and brought her some tasty treats to have in the daytime.

I've also been trying to get back into my running. I've got a 10K race in 2 weeks and with the weather gods being unfavourable I have been running in the gym which I absolutely despise. Staring at the same scene for half an hour is not my idea of fun. Still ploughing along though. Damn that treadmill.

I have a day off work tomorrow and me and the boy are planning on climbing Bennachie which is one of the things from my 30 before 30 list. I'll obviously document it here for you :)


What have you all been up to this week?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment