0.6 The Sunday Journal

Sunday 21 February 2016


What. A. Week. I've had the cold, eaten out more times than I can imagine and celebrated my 26th birthday all in one week.

On my actual birthday, I went to work - days off on your birthday are not fun unless someone else if off too! Then Mama Orchid came round and made the tastiest feast ever. Never been so full in my life! I have never been so spoilt and everyone has been so generous :) The boy had told me he booked a table at a restaurant for dinner on Saturday night and when I turned up; all my favourite people from my old work and new workplace was there to surprise me!!! I've never been so shocked before and I loved catching up with everyone. My boy did good organising it all :)

It's coming up to the last 2 weeks of my printmaking course and I've got some good prints in the works despite none of them being the final one I want to submit for the art exhibit!

I'm looking forward to a more chilled week this week with no major plans. What have you all been up to this week?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment