new in | see by chloe shirt

Sunday 2 June 2013

If you follow me on Twitter, you will know that I was having a big wardrobe clear out which involved me getting rid of about 50% of my clothing! Eeeek! I had no fashion sense anyway so it was time to start anew. I was in TK Maxx the other day trying and failing to find a birthday present for my half sister. Whilst rummaging through the clearance rails I spotted this beauty, It's a 'See by Chloe' shirt and I quickly grabbed it before the pesky lady behind me got her mitts on it. 

I tried it on and it fit like a glove! I got home and tried it on again with a plain black skater skirt and it resulted in one of my favourite outfits! The material is a mix of cotton and silk and the colour is an off cream/leaning towards a very light tan colour.



The best part? The price of course. This item was part of the 'Gold Label' department of TK Maxx which I know neither TK Maxx's in my city stock it so it was kind of strange. But the RRP was £250 (*faints*) but it was reduced several times and the final price came to £34. For me, it's a little expensive but I can see it being a classic piece in my now empty wardrobe!

I'm not a big fan of rummaging amongst the TK Maxx rails but I'm glad I did this time! Does your TK Maxx have a Gold Label department? What are your key pieces in your wardrobe?


Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment