Benefit Blogger Event

Sunday 9 June 2013

I was recently invited to attend a Benefit Blogger Event organised by the lovely Laura at Lipparazzi and I also nervously met some other lovely North East Bloggers. It was held at the newly refurbished Debenhams Beauty Hall in Aberdeen at the Benefit counter. Our hosts for the evening were Jo and Claire who were without a doubt, the liveliest, the funniest and friendliest ladies I have ever met.

The evening was a masterclass of the latest Benefit products presented by Claire and the lovely Jo modelled the finished makeup look. Wanna see...?











During the masterclass, we learnt about some of the products on offer and some new ones that had been launched. I definitely have my eye on the Cha Cha Tint and the Fake Up Concealer. Oh purse, please don't hate me! The night was fuelled with drinks and cute cakes and sweets to keep us going.

After the masterclass, we got a chance to play around with the products, take photographs and just generally chat the rest of the night away. A competition was launched soon after the event begun and it was to come up with a hashtag for Twitter for all Benefit events in Aberdeen. I thought mine was pretty good but 3 lovely bloggers ended up coming up with the same hashtag and won £50 worth of Benefit products. The winning hashtag was...#Benedeen! Pretty cool huh?

We were let away with a goody bag full of Benefit samples and a chance to come back to the Benefit Brow Bar and get a free wax and tint. How very generous of the ladies! I went home a pretty happy blogger!

As this was my first event, I was nervous to meet the other bloggers but they were so nice and friendly. I won't be so nervous next time!

Check out #Benedeen for more snippets of the evening and meet some other North East Bloggers!

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment