makeup i have been loving again

Wednesday 5 June 2013


There is always a new makeup product out on the market or something new to try so sometimes it's easy to forget what you already have. Lately, I've bee re-discovering some great makeup products that I had resigned to the back of my drawer.

Revlon Colorstay Makeup: I wasn't on the market for a new foundation but I had bought this foundation after I had heard great reviews a while ago. It's got great coverage and used with the RT buffing brush, it gives a flawless finish to the skin. The one thing I dislike however is the fact you have to pour the foundation out which means there's a little bit of wastage but for such a great foundation, it's just a tiny glitch.

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm Stain - Honey: I found this nestled in the bottom of my makeup tin and I wasn't feeling like it was a bright lipstick day so I popped some of this on and I'm loving it all over again. It's a 'your lips but better' kinda shade and it has great staying power. 

Revlon have really stepped up their game lately and I'm loving a lot of their product lines! Have you re-discovered any beauty favourites that you had forgotten about?


Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment