review: real techniques stippling brush

Tuesday 20 November 2012




I'm sure you're all sick to the back teeth of these real technique brush reviews but I thought I would throw my review into the mix for all that it's worth! These brushes have caused quite a storm amongst the blogging/vlogging community and I can see why!

I had been waiting so long to get my hands on some real technique brushes and the stippling brush was top of the list so when Boots had their 3 for 2 offer on, I rushed down to my local Boots and snapped it up. Although they had a wide range of different brushes, I don't wear eyeshadow on a daily basis and the core collection looked too intimidating for me!

Why had I waited so long to buy this?! It's bloomin' brilliant! Everything about the brush makes it easy to control, the bristles are so soft and I've not had any shedding yet (even after several washes)! I use it mainly for foundation and it picks up and blends it very well. The brush head is small enough to get into all the areas of the face and does a great job if you need to concentrate on specific areas. It would do well for cream blushes as well, but I have yet to try it out in that way. 

At £11.99, it is slightly pricey for one brush but it's so well made and pretty much ticks all the boxes! In my opinion, I would wait until Boots has one of their amazing offers on and take advantage of it to stock up on some of the other brushes in their range.  

Have you tried this brush out yet? What other brushes would you recommend from their range?

Vanessa

x

8 comments:

  1. Love this brush! It's brilliant for blush! Definitely try it for that! Get the core collection, it's not intimidating! The contour and buffing brush are fab! Esp if you like this stippling brush! =D xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to nip in and get it for next payday. I've been picking it up and then putting it back on the shelf after I've done my rounds in Boots! Lol!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this brush, I really want to give it a try! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely get it and give it a try! One of my favourite brushes in my collection :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. I have this brush, I love it! :D I use it almost everyday hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gave it to my friend but i have mostly all of their other brushes! i absolutely LOVE real techniques :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try and invest in a few more in the range! They're so well made :D

      xx

      Delete