review: tangle teezer

Friday 25 January 2013






Ah. The Tangle Teezer. I had heard so much about this supposed amazing hairbrush. Every time I went into a Boots, I pick up the box, read it, put it back and sigh. I could never justify the £10.20 price tag for what looked like a plastic brush but I had some Christmas money left over and I decided to make the purchase. 

The premise of the brush is that it doesn't tug at your hair and detangles it with one swift brush. It can be used on wet or dry hair and it won't pull. Results? IT'S AMAZING! I had a lot of trouble with my hair in the past in that huge clumps used to fall out every time I brushed or washed it so you could imagine my panic when my hair just fell out. I changed up my shampoo with a slight improvement but this hairbrush just glides through my knotted hair like a dream. The bristles are a mixture of short and long bristles so I'm not sure about the exact science behind the Tangle Teezer but it doesn't yank out any of my precious hair. 

The design itself is very sleek and ergonomic (ooh er!) and fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. There is even a compact design to take around with you in your bag (which is slightly more expensive which confuses me...)

Worth the £10.20 price tag? Yes! If you're fed up of the standard hairbrushes that yank at your hair, definitely give this a go and it'll be a revelation you won't regret!

Vanessa

x

4 comments:

  1. ah you gotta love tangleteezers!! i have two, a battered one for the shower, and one for general use ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I might invest in another one as well! They're so handy to have!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love my tangle teezer, I love this blue colour tho x

    ReplyDelete