Felix Felicis Liquid Luck

Friday 8 June 2012



Ok, Harry Potter fangirl moment...but how cute is this necklace? I had been eyeing up this necklace on ebay for the longest time ever and I finally took the chance and bought it because who doesn't need a little luck in their life?

If you have read the Harry Potter books then you will instantly know what this is, and if you haven't...then go read them now! This cute little vial contains 'liquid luck' with lots of lovely gold glitter and a little wooden stopper. I really love the details in this necklace like the little four leaf clover and leaf like design. The chain itself is well made and is about 49cm long. I can't wait to wear this quaint little piece of jewellery and the little magpie within me is a happy person!

This seller was very good, it came boxed and arrived very quickly. The seller also has other Harry Potter themed jewellery in their store so I'd thoroughly recommend taking a quick look if you're interested.

Felix Felicis was £5.99 excluding P&P.

Vanessa

x

11 comments:

  1. Where have you bought it? I love it! I would get some glitter out if I had a really really bad day.
    Take care,
    xoxo
    Visit: thereviewella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from ebay :) the link for it should be over the price. Would love to just use it like fairy dust :P

      xx

      Delete
  2. OMG! How cute is this!? Gonna check out the link as I'm a HP fan girl :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEEEEE HARRY POTTER!!! &your blog :D
    xo

    http://x-thebeautyblog-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's kind of you to say so :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Omg love this!! Awesom point! Yay to being a HP fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute, I want it! Love HP <3

    I nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award!
    http://just-another-day1.blogspot.ca/2012/06/laine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks sooooo much! I really appreciate that!

      xx

      Delete