'You'll find that life is still worthwhile'

Tuesday 5 June 2012


What I'm Wearing
Shirt: H&M
Crop Top (under shirt): H&M
Pencil Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes (unseen): Primark
Arm Candy: Storm Watch and Pandora Bracelet

*Arghdnrnccnemcsldmokdm* I don't think I will ever be able to pose (normally) for outfit photos! But here is my latest offering for you anyway! 


So I had my interview last Thursday and if you read my Sunday Summary #5 then you will know how I got on. But I thought I would share what I wore to the interview and what I usually wear if I'm having to go to any formal like that. I kept everything really simple and comfortable because there really is no point in looking like perfection but being uncomfortable...there's the interview itself to make you feel that way! 


If you would like any advice on how to deal with interviews (I am no expert in any manner of speaking!) then let me know and I will do a separate post as I feel it might be useful for anyone in the same boat as me!


Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment