Sunday Summary #6

Sunday 10 June 2012

Follow me on Instagram: fong_wingsee
001. Do you ever get one of those days where you just want to stay under the duvet and let the world go by? Well, today was definitely one of those days. Then I realised that a lack of oxygen under the duvet forced me to get up from my slumber. Sneaky how the universe deceives you like that isn't it? But I'm certainly rambling so anyway...today I've spent the entire morning solving my rubiks cube over and over again to the point where my brain now flashes small colourful squares! Cue an epic gym session to get me out of my insane rut!

002. I have felt my blogging have slowed down the past few days and I really do apologise. Not because I have nothing to blog about but life certainly got in the way. I should come up with a schedule or keep a notebook of everything blogging related so I don't lose sight of this. Do you have a routine that you stick to when it comes to blogging?

003. This week, I have realised that I am an 'over-thinker' when things really shouldn't be. Some may say it is a good trait to have but I think it is one of my traits that people fail to understand about me; hence the 'life getting in the way' thing.

Ok, that is as deep as a Sunday Summary will ever get! Also, I want to say a really big thank you to Kirsty from Just Another Day for nominating me for the Laine Blogger Award! I will definitely get round to blogging about it this week!

I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment