Blush Series: Topshop Creme Blush in 'Flush'

Monday 11 June 2012

I'm sad to report that this is the last post in my blush series (can I get an 'awwww'!) But don't worry, if you really enjoyed this series, then I have a new one starting next week which I hope you will all like.

Getting back to today's post...I have definitely saved the best 'till last as this is one of my all time favourite blushes! Topshop's Creme Blush in 'Flush'.




First off, as cute as Topshop's make-up range packaging is, it gets dirty really quickly! It does not bode very well with my obsession with cleanliness! But moving onto the product itself, it might look really scary in the pan but once blended out onto the cheeks it does give a glowy look. And if blended out really well, one might think that I was an English Rose (yep...right(!))


I used this all last Summer, to be point where I actually hit pan! The formulation itself is really easy to use. I simply swirl the colour onto my ring finger, dot it onto the apples of my cheeks and blend it out with my middle finger. It dries to a 'powder' consistency but it really isn't that noticeable once you start working with it. I will admit, when I first used this blush, I hated it. It clung to all the dry parts of my cheeks and I looked like I was a one woman circus! But perhaps it has more to do with the fact that I wasn't using it properly so I did some research and finally found a way to make it work!


There really isn't that much more to say about how much I love this blush! Maybe I'll add the fact that it only cost a mere £6! (And if you're lucky to get a student discount, even cheaper than that!) I really hope to add more to my collection as I do like the creme blush formulation and it is such an interesting addition to the usual powder blushes.


You can get this in Topshop stores that stock the makeup collection or on their website.


What do you think? Do you have any Topshop blush recommendations for me?


Vanessa

x

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I need to try some topshop cream blushers for summer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on this for a while now! Think I'm going to pick it up next time I'm in topshop. Thanks for the post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this too and love it! Completely agree with it looking scary in the pan though - so glad I gave it a try

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's was one of those make-up dilemmas I had!

      xx

      Delete
  4. I love topshop blushes...their colour range is so different. I have two and Flush is my favourite! =) great post, can't wait for the next series! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start writing it and for everyone to read it :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. never actually tried topshop makeup but I've heard some great reviews about their cheek products
    looks like a gorgeous colour and perfect for summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would really recommend the blushes as a starter product from their range :)

      xx

      Delete