25. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 24 July 2016


You may have noticed that there wasn't any new posts this week. I know, such a bad blogger. But fear not, I have some exciting posts planned for the weeks coming that I think you will enjoy :)

This week me and the rest of the Orchid family went to see the Lady Boys on Bangkok that was in town this week. Mama Orchid got given some free tickets so we couldn't not turn them down. The show was very good but it was something that I generally wouldn't have gone to see if we hadn't been given some free tickets. The Lady Boys were very beautiful indeed and put on an amazing show full of colour and energy. Would I go and see it again? Probably not.

We had a work night out with a client at the bowling on Friday night and my team really did carry me because we won! An amazing trophy and a £50 voucher to Cafe Analaduz. Come at me tapas!!

This week I have come to the realisation that I have been slacking with my fitness and my meals. I have come up with a strict exercise plan consisting of a lot of cardio and strength training and I have been planning my meals by making a shopping list and sticking to it when I go food shopping. So far, so good! My butternut squash fritatta is looking delightful and ready for my lunchbox.

I managed to hit my PB in my 5k running today. So happy that I managed to cut my time down to 31 minutes. Just need that extra push to make it to the 30 minute mark. Planning some more running this week to try and hit that target.

I hope you've all had an amazing Sunday relaxing and preparing yourselves for the new week ahead

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment