22. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 3 July 2016


Hello! I'm back from my holidays! And how have we made it into July already? You can read the first part of my Barcelona Diaries here if you're interested. More to follow :) Let me know if you're travelling to Barcelona soon and want to know a little more about my trip.

Since we've been back, I've been trying to settle back into Aberdeen life and getting things in the flat organised - it's been a whole year since I've put in an offer for this flat, can hardly believe it myself! The weather has been amazing! I know, it's been dull and rainy but after the heat in Barcelona, I welcome it.

I went for a run this morning after a month off and I'm neither faster or slower so I'll take what I can get. Not that 'bikini body' season is over I'm going to be focusing more of my time on cardio and building strength.

We went to see Secret Life of Pets and it is soooo good! It's made my want for a puppy even worse. Granted, I fell asleep halfway through and missed most it - not because it was boring - but my eyes just couldn't stay open a minute longer. Must be the thought of going back to work tomorrow.

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment