15. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 8 May 2016


We're well on the way into May now and the weather is finally starting to catch up.

This week, me and the boy celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Where does the time go eh? He took me to one of my favourite Turkish restaurants in the city and it was so delicious! Here's to another two years! Review of the restaurant to follow so keep a look out on Twitter so you know when it's up.

My running adventures are going well. I managed a 6k on the bank holiday Monday after work, a cheeky mid-week 5k and then a drizzly 7k today. My knee is starting to play up a bit now so it'll be a week of gentle runs before the big race next Sunday.

A bit of an unconventional anniversary weekend but me, the boy and one of our good friends took a drive down to Edinburgh to visit the zoo to primarily tick off another challenge on my 30 before 30 list. Can you guess what it is? Another blog post (or a video) to come. The zoo was amazing and we were blessed with NO RAIN!

Another week, another dolla. I hope you're all having an amazing Sunday and having the rest and chill you beautiful Orchids deserve! I'm off to see Captain America tonight, until next week!

Vanessa 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment