30 before 30 Challenge - See a Koala Bear

Friday 13 May 2016



My first foray into YouTube! How exciting!

On our anniversary weekend, me, the boy and our friend planned to go to Edinburgh to tick off another item off my 30 before 30 challenges; to see a Koala Bear. They were all sleeping - like they do for 18 hours of the day but they were so adorable and worth the wait! I'm personally not a big fan of zoos as I don't like to see the animals locked up but I could see they were well kept and provided information on how some of the animals are mentally stimulated.

The zoo is located on a hillside so it was a steep climb to the top but we got to see some other animals along the way and was rewarded with an amazing view of Edinburgh. A nice short video for you all to enjoy...be nice :) Especially about my walking at the beginning of the video. If a jelly baby could walk...

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment