Urban Decay Blogger Event

Wednesday 24 July 2013


I recently attended another amazing event organised by Laura at North East Blogger Events. This time, we got invited down to the Urban Decay counter in Aberdeen and we were treated to an evening of a makeup masterclass. The Urban Decay girls took us through some of their cult classic products and showed us some new releases (which were very tempting indeed!).



The products they used featured in the new ad campaign for the Moondust eyeshadows and some others that I hadn't seen before.






I basically spent the entire night loitering around the glitter eyeliners after admiring it on one of the Urban Decay girls. Oh how I wish I was confident enough to pull it off!

We got plenty of time to wandering around the stand and have an epic swatching session. I have my eye on some UD products for my next pay day (the Naked Beauty Balm specifically).

As always, it was great to catch up with fellow bloggers and meet some new ones. 

What are your must have Urban Decay products?


Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment