review | eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Magazines during the summer months usually have brilliant freebies. I used to buy magazines every month but then I discovered blogs and I found that they were a better way of keeping up to date with the beauty world...for free. I made an exception this month as Marie Claire's freebie this month is an Eyeko Skinny Mini liquid eyeliner worth £8.

I've never tried Eyeko products before so I was looking forward to testing this out.





The first thing I noticed about this eyeliner is the nib. The point is small and allows for great precision depending on the eyeliner look you're going for. The pigmentation is amazing...so black!

The application itself is easy and slick. No pulling at the eyes here. The standard of liquid eyeliners for me is its longevity. I was out and about in town in Scottish summer weather for a good few hours and it did not smudge one bit. So impressed!

I definitely missed the memo when these hit the market! This is a front runner for me in the liquid eyeliner race. Marie Claire is still doing this promotion at the moment as well as a 20% off voucher for other Eyeko products so grab yours quickly!


Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment