review | rings & tings jewellery

Friday 5 July 2013

It occurred to me the other day that I don't own a lot of jewellery. I have a few necklaces which I wear all the time but nothing of great variety. I decided to change this and hit up the interweb in search for cute and affordable jewellery. 

I came across a website called Rings & Tings and they stocked exactly what I was looking for. I had a good browse and popped a few items in my basket. Two rings, one bracelet and one necklace later...



This infinity ring comes in three different colours and the symbol is actually what I want tattooed on my wrist. Such a lovely simple ring.


I realise now that my collection of Harry Potter related jewellery is growing quite nicely. I couldn't resist this thunder bolt ring. I was worried the point of the thunder bolt would jab into my hand but it's perfectly positioned that it doesn't do that. 


All of a sudden, I'm attracted to feathers. Feathers in my hair, feather necklaces and now a feather bracelet. You can choose between four different colours of cord but for me it's a little on the big side but it's not a problem if I stack it with other bracelets. 

The last thing I popped in my basket is a little heart charm necklace from the sale section as a little something extra. It's so simple and will suit basically anything!

Delivery took longer than I thought because I didn't know it came all the way from Hong Kong but it wasn't a big deal for me. Plus, this offer free worldwide delivery so I can't really complain. Rings & Tings also sell clothing and accessories so there is something for everyone!

What jewellery items do you like to wear all the time?

Vanessa

x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the feather bracelet, so sweet! Will definitely be popping over to the site to have a little look around!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Such a well laid out website too. Can't promise you won't fall in love with all the items :D

      xx

      Delete