Having looked back over my posts, I haven't done an empties post since October last year! October!! That was a LONG time ago! Well, better late than never, here are some (probably not all) of the products I have been using up.
001. Simple Kind to Skin Facewipes: These literally need no introduction. I think I've gone through about 6 packets. Still a favourite and my fail safe facewipes. Repurchase? Yes!
002. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: I had actually finished this MONTHS ago but I've been keeping it in my bathroom as the metal cap provides a nice stand for my hair bobble. I loved using this! Great product but it's a little pricey. Repurchase? I'll probably consider it for the summer months as it's a great refresher for the mornings.
003. Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser: This lasted me forever! You only need a small pea sized amount for each use so it took me ages to finally finish it and get a new cleanser. Great product but feels weird on the face after using it. Repurchase? Hmmm, probably not. I think there are far more better products out there although I still love Origins.
004. Origins Make a Difference Treatment Lotion: I'm feeling pretty neutral about this lotion. I liked the smell of it because it was very refreshing and I felt my skin was very clean after using it. Repurchase? Probably not. It's a great product but I felt bored of it after a while.
005. Avene Moisturiser: Great for the colder months. It was thick and luxurious and kept my skin feeling protected from the harsh Scottish weather when I was out and about. Repurchase? I think I would. Great for the Winter months!
006. Tresemme Iron Style and Hold Spray: I've always gone back to using Tresemme products when I want something safe. As I use heat styling tools quite regularly, I always use a protectant and this was great at doing just that. Repurchase? Yes!
Now that I've finally got this post written up, I can throw away all my empties *grins ecstatically*
What have you been using up and loving lately?