Looking back over my previous posts, I realised that the last wish list I made was in October 2012! Can't believe there was nothing that I was wanting since then. I've been going on a huge savings spree and putting anything that I can aside and only buying the essentials. My money moral is at an all time low so I thought I'd share some of the things I've had my eye on.
1. I've never bought anything from the J.W. Anderson collection from Topshop before but this jumper is really cute! Worth the £70.00 price tag? Hmmm, maybe not.
2. I'm really loving the pinafore trend coming in this season. Any excuse to wear cute blouses under shift dresses. This particular one is from the petites section but everytime I go into the store, there are only size 8's left. Errrr, that won't even fit round my thigh. Forever holding my breath for more sizes to come in.
3. I started reading the Game of Throne series last year and made it to Book 4 before giving up. It got too confusing and all my favourite characters were dying. Season 2 however is 'A Clash of Kings' book which is one of my favourite ones and I haven't watched it yet. We don't have Sky. When I get paid, this bad boy is going into my shopping basket!
4. One day, this camera was on ebay and I put in a bid hoping I would get it for the snip of a price. I woke up after my nightshift nap and I was outbid by a pound! The travesty! This Instax camera is so kitsch and when you take a picture, it prints out at the top like a polaroid. I'm sure the novelty will wear out soon but I'd have so much fun with this.
5. I'm going through a mascara rough patch at the moment. I can't say that there is one mascara I'm loving and I'm flipping between a few. This £18.00 wonder is supposedly amazing but with a usage of 3 months only, it may have to be a payday treat!
Have you got any good inexpensive mascara recommendations? What is on your wishlist just now?