mothers' day

Sunday 10 March 2013

Source
To Mum:

A small note to say, Happy Mothers' Day. I am so proud of your achievements and the amount of time and hard work you have spent raising me and my brother through all these years.

I know I'm not the perfect daughter, I have my flaws and annoying habits and dreams that you don't necessarily agree with. 

Recent family news makes me cherish you even more because you only get one mum and you do such a great job. I hope in my 23 years, I have made you proud of what I have achieved and I know none of it would have happened where it not for the amazing opportunities that you have allowed me to have. From my first word, to my graduation day, I know that you will always be there to support me unconditionally.

To you my amazing mother, through unspoken words and loving acts. I love you.

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment