I'm doing a little travelling this week and heading a wee bit down South to visit my friend in Kirkcaldy and do some exploring in the glorious capital of Edinburgh. I always find it hard to fit all my skincare essentials in one bag so I thought I would do an overview of the type of things I bring with me for a small weekend away.
I don't really know where I got the travel bag from. I think my Grandma left it here when she came to visit a long time ago and I've just kind of adopted it as my own. It's a really good size and has a hanging loop on it. It may not look pretty but it does the job well!
- Origins Checks and Balances Facewash
- Origins Make a Difference Skin Tonic
- Origins Lightweight Moisturiser
- Dove Maximum Protection Deodorant
- The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hairshine
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Charles Worthington Heat Defence Spray
- Small Travel Bottles of Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower Gel
- A few cotton pads
Ta da! And they all fit neatly in the bag without so much having to squeeze the bag shut! I wish they did travel versions of everything as I do a lot of travelling but I guess this will have to do for now.
What are your travel essentials in your wash bag?