35. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 9 October 2016


Every time I sit down to write my Sunday Journal, it gets later and later. You have probably guessed it but alas I am on call again this week and I've not had a moment to myself. We have changed the way we do on call now and it runs from Friday to Thursday rather than a Monday to Sunday. I have been quite fortunate this weekend in that I've not had many call outs but your brain is constantly focused on the Blackberry nevertheless.

On Saturday, one of my colleagues treated me and the boy to dinner at Malmaison Aberdeen. It was quite possibly the most extravagant meal I have ever had. I had scallops to start, lobster risotto as a main and creme brulee for dessert. Rather than taking photos of my meal, I decided to just enjoy the food and company rather than seeing the meal as a chance to review it. I will hopefully make another trip there one day. Despite being on call, the company was amazing as was the food.

I have made the decision to join another gym this week to help me meet my fitness goals. Although my current gym is literally a 2 minute driver from my flat, the additional gym membership will fit around my work and lifestyle slightly better.

I hope to have more of a sombre week to fully concentrate on getting some content on the blog. Autumn is my favourite season ever and it would be a shame not to be able to share some of my favourite things with you all.

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment