30. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 28 August 2016


There's me. Looking at those salted chocolate brownies the way all salted caramel brownies should be looked at. Love. This recipe is Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup. She's one of my favourite Youtubers and bloggers and she has such a loveable personality.

I've been on call again this week (why does my shift always come round so quickly!) so I've been chained to the on call phone. It's come along quite aptly as I've been on antibiotics this week for a chest infection and my running has had to take a back step until I recover. All is well though, I have finished the course of antibiotics and well on the way to feeling almost 100%.

My friend is leaving to live and work in good ol' England next week so we had a surprise leaving party for her with an 'I'm a Celebrity...' theme. The venue was decorated with jungle themed wall decorations and I made worm mud pie cakes for the occasion. The party was brilliantly organised with party games and the surprise went swimmingly. I'm going to miss her but England is only a stones throw away and nothing a train or plane journey can't fix.

My 100 mile challenge is coming to an end next week and with only 8 miles still to run, I'm feeling confident that I'll smash the target. I will of course do a separate post on this with my thoughts on the whole challenge.

I've got a trip next weekend to Edinburgh which I am really excited about. I accidentally booked a hotel that we ended up having to pay entirely for when I thought we had to pay when we got to the hotel. Nevertheless, we're planning an exciting weekend exploring one of my favourite cities.

That's all for this week folks, next week we'll be in the month of September! Sobeirng thought.

Catch up with this week's posts

#30before30 - Camping
Recipe // Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cupcakes

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment