The Real Life

Friday 3 June 2016


When we put ourselves on the internet, we put out into the world what we want others to see. I don't class myself as a 'blogger'. I love writing and I happen to have a blog where I put out my thoughts in this life that I live but what do I really do? Do I have a life outside of what I decide to write on this little space of the internet that I claim as my own?

I have a job. A full time job that pays the bills, puts the roof over my head and food in my belly. I work Monday-Fridays as a freight forwarder a mere 2 minutes away from my home. Freight forwarding is what I've been doing for the past 3 years and although I get stressful days, weeks or months; it's my living.



I like to think I'm creative. I obviously write and I'm always thinking of new ways to make sure my content is engaging and interesting to you lovely readers. I love printmaking and I'm considering going back to University to do the intermediate printmaking class.

I try and live a healthy lifestyle. I do a lot of runs to the point where I think I've broken my body so bad due to it but I still do it even though I curse myself every time I set off for a run. I frequent at the gym and do circuit training with my chummy 2 times a week in the morning before work and then I try and fit in other weight training or cardio in between. Still love my food though.




My friends, my family and my boyfriend are important to me.  I've put myself out there in the past and have been shot down or don't 'fit in' with the group dynamics but I'm happy with where I am. I love the people I surround myself with embrace who I am as a person and support me in whatever I do or the hairbrained schemes I come up with!

Amongst other things; I am clumsy (I've dropped, broken and lost three phones and counting!), a workaholic, TV series junkie, gin lover and a nice snuggle in bed.

Instagram and Facebook can filter our lives to perfection but this is the real life I live and love.

Vanessa 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment