20. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 12 June 2016


I'm surprised I've even had a moment to sit down and write this post! Another week on call for work has brought another week of stresses and sleepless nights. I've definitely stressed myself out this week that I've made myself ill. But alas tomorrow I get to pass the phone on to my poor colleague and I can have a whole nights sleep to myself!

I'm having to up my fitness game this week (despite being on call!) and I gave my local gym's protein smoothie menu a go. I hate protein shakes. The taste, the smell, the cost; just does not appeal to me but I tried this mango protein smoothie and it was the best thing I have ever tasted! I noted down the ingredients and hope to replicate it at home

I've been doing a lot of baking this week and have been loving experimenting with gluten free bakes. I'm not jumping on the gluten free bandwagon but one of my colleagues is gluten free so I like to make things so she can enjoy them too. I will hopefully be posting about the main differences I have found with the bakes I have made so far.

Bit of a short one this week but catch up with all my other posts like my Bennachie post/video and a little lifestyle post up my real life. I'm off to make a Sunday roast for me and the boy :)

Vanessa 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment