02.The Sunday Journal

Sunday 24 January 2016


How are we coming to the end of January already? So looking forward to February though, best month of the year...not just because it's my birthday next month :)

I went down to Kirkcaldy in Fife this weekend to see one of my best uni pals who has just bought a beautiful new house and just got engaged! I had such a great weekend talking weddings and having a good catch up and her house is beautiful too. Congratulations to my best girl. You rock at being a grown up!

The second semester of my printmaking course at university has kicked off (if you haven't read my post about my new hobby, read it here) and it's an self study semester where I will have to put my final piece of work in an exhibit in March. I'm already stressed and panicking about my work and I'm feeling so uninspired lately. Throw some good ideas at me folks!

Me and the boy have started planning our holiday this year and Barcelona is on the cards. So excited to eat lots of tapas and explore the beautiful city.

What have you guys been doing this week?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment