0.3. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 31 January 2016


Happy Sunday Orchids :) Can you believe we're almost into February? That means it's my birthday month! Yay! This week has been hectic. Not only in my work life but my personal life too. My kitchen in my flat was getting re-done so I've not been able to eat/cook properly hence the convenience and fast food. This in turn has turned me a little chubby as I haven't had time to go to the gym. Believe me, I just have to be in the presence of a Mars Bar to put on weight! Next week will be filled with salads and healthy foods :)

I've been busy with my self-study semester at my Printmaking course at university. I've started my test print and inked up this week. Feeling a lot better about it now. Just need to do another 5 prints and I'll be well on my way!

I've booked an impromptu trip to London for the end of March. I got invited along by my friend and her cousin so I thought it would be a good idea to visit one of my favourite cities in the UK. Bring on the amazing food and shopping.

Generally this week has just been a boring 'getting on with life' kind of week so unfortunately I've not had much to report. I hope you all have been more productive than me!

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment