first birthday.

Thursday 25 April 2013

Source
Today, is Parisian Orchid's first birthday! *party popper* A year today, I wrote my first blog post introducing the legacy title of 'A Thoughtful Sunday Blog'. If you've stuck with me this long, thank you so much and if you're a new reader/follower, I hope you're enjoying my blogging journey.

What started off as a little post postgraduate degree project has grown into something that I've loved doing. Sharing a little part of my life with the internet and getting to chat with like minded bloggers and readers like you make me happy. I want to continue to write, inspire and be creative with my blog and I know that if it wasn't for people like you reading my blog, I would have given up after the 10th post!

So help me celebrate by baking some cake or going to buy your favourite delicious treat and let's all have a little tea party! Thanks for reading and thanks for sticking by me for so long!

Oh boy. One year. Where has the time gone?


Vanessa

x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Can't believe it's been a year already!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Yay! Happy Blog Birthday lovely <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie! Blog is such an oldie now ^_^

      xx

      Delete