primark bargain

Tuesday 9 April 2013



I like popping into Primark and having a little peruse within the store (preferably on a weekday morning!) whether or not I buy anything, it's sometimes nice to see what they have. I surprisingly tried on 5 items but I didn't really like any of them so whilst wandering through the clearance section, I spotted this beauty.

I've always wanted an oversized blazer style jacket. I even considered the Topshop one but it just didn't sit right on my shoulders, plus £70 is a lot of money! This however was £7 reduced from £16. Oh yeah. I love me a bargain I do! The material is different shades of blue and it's a great slouchy fit that will (hopefully) go with a lot of things! Especially with the weather getting a little more warmer, it'll be a staple piece in my wardrobe.

Admittedly, it looks a little old school and my Mother commented on it being 'Granny-ish style' T_T but I can't stop looking at it's prettiness. I'm a happy chappy. £7 well spent!

Do you like spotting a good bargain in Primark or anywhere else for that matter? :)


Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment