Review: Garnier 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-on

Tuesday 10 July 2012

I am a huge sufferer of dark circles and if I don't get an adequate amount of my beauty sleep, you can definitely tell through my dull under-eye circles! I decided to invest some of my hard earned pennies into the Garnier tinted eye roll-on to try and make me look more alive!




I picked up the shade 03 Medium which actually matches my skintone really well! It has the same elements as the standard Garnier eye roll-on but with the added benefit of a tinted concealer. At first,  was slightly dubious of applying caffeine under my eyes but I was pleasantly surprised as to how refreshing and brightening it made my eyes.

I simply apply this as I would an under eye concealer and pat it gently under my eyes (being careful not to tug on the eyes!). I found it to be quite a 'liquidy' product that doesn't have the particular thickness that a concealer might have but it doesn't bother me. The 'cool' feel of the roller ball added to the experience of using the product (if that makes any sense!) and it had that 'oooh, I'm awake now' result. It doesn't accentuate any lines that I may have and I set it with a little dusting of MAC MSF Natural. It just sits there happily all day; I can't actually tell you how long the wear lasts for so a small touch-up may be required if you are out and about for long periods of time.

This is available in 2 different shades and claims to adapt perfectly to your skintone. I bought this on offer from Superdrug at £5.09 but it retails at £10.20. If you keep an eye out, Superdrug usually does some great deals and you can end up picking up a bargain!

Have you used this before? What do you think of it?

Vanessa

x

8 comments:

  1. Great review, I've wanted to try this for a while - will deffo wait until it's on offer :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh...I don't think I would have tried it if it wasn't for the half price discount at Superdrug!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the look of this! Not sure it'd be enough coverage for me though.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite a light coverage but I think the biggest selling point is the anti-dark circles sell. I'm not sure how well it would work if you popped a regular concealer over it...?

      xx

      Delete
  3. I definitely used to have a tube of this but I have no idea where it's gone - may have to repurchase a new one! I really liked the cooling effect of the roller ball too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy incorporating it into my make-up routine :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. i've tried this before! :) It's good, idk why I didn;t repurchase it. hmm. Odd lol

    I'm sure I read somewhere that you're meant to keep them in the fridge.. I ofc didn't - who can be bothered to go all the way downstairs to get it and come back up to your makeup? Not me :P haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the fridge...?! That's awfully strange! Lol!

      xx

      Delete