review \\ rimmel london scandaleyes precision micro eyeliner

Tuesday 17 September 2013




Whilst perusing the beauty aisle in Boots and being a sucker for their buy one get one half price deal, I stumbled across this eyeliner from Rimmel. As I have been wearing a lot more liquid eyeliner lately, I thought I'd try this out as an alternative to the regular nib eyeliners I have.

The premise of this eyeliner is that the nib is small and can create smaller lines or flicks. When I first saw this, it reminded me of the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner (which ended up dying on me after about 5 uses!). Application-wise, it is very good. Great for beginners of eyeliner and the professional amongst us. The colour is a true black and it doesn't drag. As with all liquid eyeliners, it takes a while to get used to but once you've mastered it, you can create some great looks with it. 

I've worn this eyeliner for around 10 hours and the staying power is quite impressive. There was a little smudging but not much to dismiss the entire product itself. At a purse friendly £5.49, it's a great little product to have and try out if you're experimenting with eyeliner. 


Vanessa

x

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice, I really like pen eyeliners - there's not much that can go wrong and I always usually make a mess with eyeliner hehe!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the wonkiest eyelids and I love this product. As you said, can't go wrong with pen eyeliners :)

      xx

      Delete