lifestyle \\ a brief blog in time

Tuesday 3 September 2013


Hello. Remember me? Probably not. I certainly had to dust off a few cobwebs coming back in here I tell you!

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog lately and not putting as much effort into as I would like but to be honest, I've really enjoyed being away from it. I would love to spend all my time blogging and writing but unfortunately it isn't my job and there is another life I live outside of this little space. Holding down a full time job that has shift work and that also involves nightshifts is difficult. I already sacrifice a lot; most weekends I work, I'm unable to attend family events and sleep. Oh how I miss the sleep. But in saying that, I'm never far away. 

Parisian Orchid is such a great hobby for me and fuels my passion for the written word. But any spare time I do get, I spend it seeing friends, making plans and sleeping (if you do nightshifts, you'll understand it puts your whole body out of kilter!).

In an already saturated blogging community, you're never far from a review of the latest product or a monthly favourite so I'm never worried that you won't have anything to read. In saying that, whatever I do write, I hope you know that I put a lot of thought into it and it's from the heart (so a little different!). Gosh, that was so cheesy. Like a four cheese pizza. I digress. 

What I'm trying to say is that Parisian Orchid will always be a place for me and you to come to and I will always welcome you with open arms. Come with an open mind or an already formed opinion of me but this blog really does encompass everything about me and hopefully you'll see a little more of me in the next coming weeks.

I miss you <3

Vanessa

x

2 comments:

  1. Your blog will always be one of my favourites. It's lovely to see you back but I know how nice it is to occasionally take a step back and have a little break. <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment Jennie. It makes me smile that an awesome blogger like you would consider my blog to be one of your favourites ^_^

      xx

      Delete