sunday summary #15: a glasgow edition

Sunday 21 October 2012


I'm hoping to start merging my 'life updates' and 'sunday summaries' together to create one super post just to keep things tidy and succinct. Plus, it will give me an incentive to start blogging more regularly, even if it is only on a Sunday every now and then.

This was the first full weekend I've had off work in a while so I had pencilled in a trip to Glasgow in my diary weeks ago! Me and the family drive down on Saturday morning and had a lovely day shopping and buying lots of food. The chinese bakery there is especially amazing. Homemade egg tarts are one of my favourite things in the world! Shopping was a little bit of a fail as I wanted the ALDO Mandina boots but when I tried them on, they were tight in the front and perfect in the back. My purse breathed a sigh of relief and I left disappointed. My only purchase of the day was a new face cream from Kiehls which I will blog about soon as I found I didn't enjoy the shopping experience entirely.

Today, Sunday, my best old uni friend was up from Kirkcaldy so we had a lovely few hours eating sushi and having a mooch around the shops. I forget how much I miss her when she's not here but it was lovely having a good old gossip over food. Our favourite past time!

I have another day off tomorrow in which I need to nip into town to get a small birthday present but thereafter I plan to watch movies and eat Tyrell crisps. Heaven.

Have you done anything exciting this weekend?

Vanessa

x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend! I hate it when you have wanted something for ages and it doesn't fit properly - boo!
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! One of the main reasons I wanted to go to Glasgow as well :(

      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos , looks like you had fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Glasgow is one of my favourite cities :)

      xx

      Delete