What's in my bag...?

Thursday 3 May 2012

It must be the curious person in me but I always love reading what is in people's bags. I love the variations and creative things people carry around with them so I thought I would give this a go.

I have the infamous Zara messenger bag which you can see here. It really is as lovely in person and an absolute steal at £19.99! Despite it's pricetag, the quality is actually pretty decent!


Being a typical girl, I carry around lots of random things that I don't necessarily need but I find a small corner of my brain that tells me that yes, I do actually need it!



001. Small Panda Bag (Primark): I carry bits and pieces in here in like plasters and paracetamol.
002. Hello Kitty Bag (H&M): I have small bits of makeup in here. I think if you apply your makeup well at the beginning of the day, there really shouldn't be a time where you have to re-apply anything. I just have powder, eyeliner and lip products in here.
003. Eco-friendly bag: Don't you just dislike it when shops charge you for bags? I like to do the eco-friendly thing and carry around a foldable shopper for occasions like that!
004. Small hairbrush: I got this for Christmas and it's always nice to have in your bag.


005. Pass Case (Paperchase): I don't like to carry too many cards in my purse so I keep most of them in this pass case.
006. Cuticura Hand Gel: I'm never without hand sanitiser!
007. Gum: Standard.
008. Palmer's Lip Butter: One of my favourites!
009. Wagamama's Takeout Menu: Don't know why I keep it in my bag. Always secretly wanting a Wagamamas!
010. Revlon Lip Butter (Peach Parfait): You can check out my review of the Revlon Lip Butters here.
011. Tissues
012. Barry M Lipgloss (No.2): Another favourite! Tastes like toffee. Not that I eat the stuff!


013. Rayban Sunglasses (New Wayferer): I got these in Hong Kong last year, love these sunglasses!
014. Vivienne Westwood Pursue: Again, from Hong Kong.
015. Glasses: I don't wear my glasses as often as I should :(
016. Umbrella: Unpredictable Scottish weather!
017. Amazon Kindle: I will be doing a post soon about what's on my Kindle! But i'm hardly ever without this! Currently reading 'A Storm of Swords', the third book in the Song of Ice and Fire Series. It really is brilliant!

So, that's everything! Probably not as exciting as I thought it was! I also want to say a BIG hello to my first follower, Jennie from Sailboat. She has the most wonderful blog and I've been a follower for quite some time! Quite excited for my first follower!

What's in your bag?

Vanessa
x


2 comments:

  1. You have a stunning bag, and a lot of it's contents are so similar to my bag! I always love reading these posts, I'll have to do one soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are one of my favourite posts to read as well :) xx

      Delete