Sunday Summary #1

Sunday 6 May 2012

Sunday Morning

I've always loved reading these posts and I really like the idea of just looking back at your week and making a nice summary to start the week anew!


001. Been busy blogging and getting it up and running! I'm actually really enjoying the process but obviously I'm still a blogger pleb! If you have any tips or comments about my blog then leave me a comment! I read and reply to all my comments!


002. I have been bitten by the Instagram bug! Ever since I got Android, it was the first App I downloaded! I think it's brilliant! My username is fong_wingsee if you want to give me a wee follow ;)


003. Job hunting is slowly stealing my soul!! The perks of being a graduate!


004. Watching far too much West Wing and not getting enough sleep! 'Nuff said!


How has your week been?


Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment