Weekly Wishlist #2

Thursday 23 August 2012


I really struggled this week to put items on my wishlist (I shouldn't be given the title of 'blogger' anymore!) as the only thing I really wanted this week were those Clarks brogues. I tried them on in the store and they were seriously the most comfortable shoes ever! They had that soft padding in it and it just added that little something extra to a shoe (I sound insane). I've been hunting down a pair of wearable brogues and I think I have finally found them, I just need to wait until the end of next month for my first pay check to get them!

MummyOrchid had always raved about Origins skincare so whilst buying a new cleanser and moisturiser at an Origins counter, I asked the nice lady if she could tell me more about the Vita-Zing moisturiser because I had heard such great things about it. She managed to hook me in with her descriptions of natural ingredients and the smell is *amaze-balls*! I'm really excited to make this into my next skincare purchase.

I have enough nail polish to paint the nails of the world over but don't the new L'Oreal nail polishes look so pretty? My favourite is definitely 'French Riviera', I always crazily stare at it whenever I'm in Boots or Superdrug (crazy woman alert!). The size looks reasonable as well because let's admit it...who manages to get through an entire bottle of nail polish? 

Last but not least, and something not remotely related to beauty is that I want need a new guitar capo. I like the look of a springy one because the one I have now requires manual twisting and it hurts to do so. I've just been putting off buying a new one because actually...well...I....err...I don't know why!

Anything been catching your eye this week that you've been wanting?

Vanessa

x

P.S...If you follow me on Twitter (@ParisianOrchid) then you'll know that I'm going to be going to London this weekend so my blog will be a little quiet this week. Never fear! There's much on this little blog for you peruse and if you follow me on Twitter then you'll be updated with my crazy shenanigans, because lets face it...trouble follows me wherever I go!

2 comments:

  1. I love those shoes, they're so lovely! And that nail polish shade is amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking for a wearable pale blue, can't wait to get my hands on it! :)

      xx

      Delete