Review: Vivo Baked Blush in 'Peaches and Cream'

Thursday 2 August 2012

I must be the last person in the UK to get my hands on an item of the Vivo make-up line from Tesco! In my defence, the biggest Tesco in my city is on the other side of town and I don't tend to venture down there very often. So imagine my surprise when I suggested to my family that we take a trip there (obviously my main aim was to see the make-up line, and not to food shop!) and they agreed! 

The only thing I wanted was this baked blush. Although the other items were nice and very inviting, I didn't really need anything else so this went in the trolley and off I went a very happy Orchid indeed!




At only £4, you can't really fault this! It's a beautifully baked blush that is a light coral shade laced with highlights of nude and golden pinks. The pigmentation is great so I've learnt to use a very light hand when applying it as the first time I did, I had patches of shimmer all over my cheeks and it did not look very attractive at all! But when I finally managed to control the usage, I looked like I had been kissed by a rose! Okay, a very slight exaggeration but it did give a gorgeous warm glow. With the correct way to apply this, I'm sure you could even use this as a highlighter just to give your complexion that extra pop!

From what I saw at the make-up stand, the line itself is very impressive! Along with baked eyeshadows, eyelashes, bronzers and even BB creams...there is something for everyone! The packaging is sturdy and is great quality for what you are paying.

You can buy Vivo cosmetics from Tesco stores or Tesco Online in the UK. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already done so.

What do you think? Do you own anything else from the Vivo make-up line?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment