32. The Sunday Journal

Sunday 18 September 2016


Hello m'lovelies! Did you miss me? Apologies for not getting a Sunday Journal posted last week. Sometimes the phrase; 'if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all'. I had a fairly boring week and didn't have too much to report hence the missing post.

I've been on call again this week and it has been by far the worst working week I have ever had. By Wednesday I had the grand total of 5 hours sleep and since then I have not been sleeping/not sleeping very well and constantly working. I think I had about 3 hours today to clean the flat and do some food shopping before something kicked off again. Freight forwarding is difficult! I'm looking forward to getting home from work tomorrow and getting straight into bed for a very long snooze!

I held a charity bake sale at work last week for a local charity and raised well over £60.00 for charity! It may not sound like much but we have a small number of staff at work and everyone made such an amazing effort. I made The Anna Edit's salted caramel brownies (with extra salted caramel) and they were to die for!

This week I have Friday off work (thank goodness!) and I will be going to my first wedding in over 3 years! I'm very excited to watch two of my friends getting married (and also having a well earned day off!)

The boy saw how stressed I have been and got me a bouquet of flowers delivered to my work and they were very beautiful. I needed cheering up after my 2.30am wake up call and they are sitting very pretty on my dining table. He's a good 'un :)

That's all folks. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment