I LOVE reading these posts and watching this tag on YouTube so I thought I would give this a go on blog form.
|Source 1: here|
Source 2: here
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive and expensive beauty product?
My most inexpensive would be No.7 lipgloss in Smile which I got for free! Can't get any more inexpensive than that! I don't use it as often as I should but it's the most inexpensive beauty product I own.
My most expensive beauty product is a toss-up between the Urban Decay Naked Palette or my MUFE HD Foundation. I still think the Naked Palette is well worth the money and the HD Foundation really is fantastic!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been the hardest to find?
I have a love/hate relationship with gel eyeliner! Sometimes it looks really nice on me and then my monolids/(one eyes bigger than the other issue) get in the way and I just look downright silly!
The MUA Heaven & Earth Palette has been most difficult to find. Although there are 2 Superdrugs in my city, neither of them stock the pro range so I gave in and had to order it online.
3. GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?
It has to be Palmer's Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter. Tastes like the Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks at Christmas time!
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Definitely my eyebrows. Need to make more of an effort!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Foundation. Can always rely on a quick application of foundation to give me that extra boost I need!
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Humour. If a guy can make me smile or laugh then he is definitely worth my time.
7. ENVY: What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
Benefit's Hervana Blush. I'm currently on the lookout for a new blush and this looks so pretty! I love the fact that you can just swirl your brush in the product to get such a beautiful colour! May be worth an investment soon!
I tag everyone who reads this to do it! Link me to your post so I can read it as well!