Return of the Orchid

Monday 9 November 2015

Source
*Cleans cobwebs* Why, hello there. Is any one actually still there? Wouldn't blame you if you weren't. I can't believe my last post was in 2013. 2013?! Where on earth has the time gone? My last post was a life update detailing my new job that I had gotten. What's happened since then?

Well, I have since changed jobs again, got myself a handsome boyfriend and bought a new flat. Nothing much...y'know. I've been meaning to get back into blogging for quite some time. I really enjoyed it when I was fully immersed in it; interacting with all my readers, writing about anything and everything and of course, reading other people's blogs and celebrating in their successes or reading about a small portion of their life that they have chosen to share with us.

I stopped blogging because life got in the way. I was working a 9-5 job at a desk and I was no longer doing things that would capture the attention of my readers. Why write if I had nothing to say right? Since then, I've grown so much as a person, discovered so much about myself and I have the pleasure of sharing all of this with someone who has become one of the most important people in my life - the boy.

You're probably wondering why I have so much to say now when I've been MIA for the past two years? Well, why not? I know the blogging market is so saturated with everyone fighting to have a voice in this community but I'll be here. With new posts, new thoughts and maybe some cool content that I think you'd like.

So what do you say? Stay a while with me?

Vanessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment